domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2011

LETTER TO MY FRIENDS

CARTA A LOS AMIGOS DE JDONN - LETTER TO MY FOLLOWERS


Many people don’t know about me for a long time ago… maybe because I was looking for something new in my life and musics. You really know all stuff is difficult to create, I was lucky when I recorded “Inventions” because my producer MCeesay helped me with the music and mastering, it was an amazing experience I would like to repeat some time! But I know he’s busy with his projects, and I have to make it on my own.
I have prepared some lyrics, bases… but I’m still learning the process to make good music, I’m a little stubborn and I repeat several times the same conception of song till I have a real good result become in song, my followers know this is not easy, and for make a good song I have to dedicate my time, I know for my own experience of impatience I can’t wait too to see the final results… but we must wait.
I also refuse a trance project from USA at the end of this summer, maybe I didn’t feel very comfortable with the project, I need to innovate once again and make my own creations. I must confess I have something very interesting to show!!... Yeah new styles, sounds and languages, everything could be possible with a JDonn project.
I want to thank one by one all the people who support my music during years, you really stimulate my courage to create brand new songs, and this is my turn to reward in short future with our dearest brand new songs. I only want you wish me luck like always.
With all my love to all
JDonn

SPANISH

Mucha gente se preguntará ¿Dónde está y qué hace JDonn?, pues estoy en una etapa de transición musical puesto que terminé mi proyecto con MCeesay en “Inventions” dónde ya sabéis que él produjo la música y la masterización y ahora lo tengo que hacer yo solito. Esto lleva mucha dedicación y tiempo, pero con ilusión seguro que todo sale, al menos eso espero, estoy convencido que con vuestro apoyo también me veré con la ilusión de hacerlo y terminarlo.
Rechacé un proyecto de una canción trance para USA, no me veía del todo identificado y he decidido investigar por mí mismo otros nuevos sonidos y estilos dónde veréis todo bien reflejado, desde cambio de estilos musicales, sonidos y hasta idiomas, seguro que os parecerá interesante la propuesta.
Quisiera dar las gracias a toda la gente que me ha apoyado en mi música durante tantos años, vosotros sois los que hacéis que siga luchando por algo tan bonito como es la música, estoy convencido que algún día nos veremos todos recompensados. Deseadme suerte como siempre.
Con todo mi cariño
JDonn

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario